Drive To Cart
Low Shank Sewing Machine
- Brand new and high quality
- The walking foot is a moving feed system that holds and moves fabric between the presser foot's upper feed dog and the machine's lower feed dogs to better control difficult fabrics as well as multiple layers of fabric.
- Sew at low or medium speed
- For low shank front and top loading sewing machines
- It works well with materials like lawn, knit, vinyl,or leather.
- The walking foot is great for quilting, sewing when matching prints or plaids or fabric drift is an issue
- 1 x Sewing walking foot
- 1 x Instruction
- Type: Household Sewing Machine
- Stitch Formation: Cover Stitch
- Mechanical Configuration: Flat-Bed
- Model Number: 20105
- Feed Mechanism: Manua